The Connections Business Lunch Club takes place on Wednesday 27th March 2019.
Connections is where the elite networkers of Mid Sussex meet and is an essential event for anyone doing business in Sussex.
Last month the lunch was attended by over 40 people at Jeremy’s Restaurant within Borde Hill Gardens.
Jeremy’s Restaurant provides a perfect combination of a country idyll matched by creative cuisine and warm friendly service.
Ingredients are of the highest quality; produce is sourced as locally as possible. The owners pick herbs, many of the vegetables, edible flowers, lavender and wild garlic in the garden, and regular forays to Italy, Spain and France result in exciting new ideas and flavours on the menus.
Connections Business Lunch Club offers a fine lunch and a complimentary drink, for only £25.
WHAT TO EXPECT
You’ll benefit from the following added value package :
- Easy parking
- High calibre networking in a great location overlooking the splendid grounds at Jeremy’s with excellent food including a complimentary drink
- A Connectionsb2b Expert will always be our guest speaker at any of the Connections Business Lunch Clubs and will be available from 14.00 for further questions and 1-2-1 discussions
- Connectionsb2b update
- Announcement of the Connectionsb2b Member of The Month
- Opportunity to be included in a Connections Radio interview
- Entry into the business card draw for a Jeremy’s gift voucher
Contact Paul to request an invite - firstname.lastname@example.org
The lunch runs from midday to 2.30pm.
Jeremy’s Restaurant, Borde Hill Gardens, Haywards Heath, RH16 1XP