As summer draws to a close, we thought we would have some fun and ask WHERE’S WALLY?
That’s Maarten, not the car of course! He took off for six days and travelled 1,700 miles, without leaving the UK, in a car he fell in love with and calls the Silent Assassin. Maarten was accompanied by the Platinum Travel Editor, reviewing some wonderful hotels along the way (and a couple of duff ones).
To be in with a chance of winning a bottle of Ridgeview sparkling wine and Piglet's Pantry Luxury Hamper, all you have to do is correctly guess each of the five locations in these images below. And if you can name all five, your tie-breaker sixth question is... name the car in the pictures that Maarten toured the UK in - with the correct spelling!
1. Clue: Batman might have enjoyed staying here as this unique themed hotel is about to open two more locations
2. Clue: There was something missing on the ground and all around in this image
3. Clue: Harry Potter couldn't have gone much further north to find this station, a few stops on from the famous 'steam train across the bridge' scene
4. Clue: This AWEsome hotel is on the edge of an AWEsome body of water
5. Clue: The bells, the bells. He marched them up to the top of the hill and came down with a £12 million lawsuit
To enter, send your six answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition closes on October 1st when the next issue of Platinum Business Magazine is published, and the locations revealed. The winner will be chosen at random from entries with all of the correct answers, and will be named in the magazine. Good luck!
Not open to employees and families of Platinum Media Group, Piglet's Pantry nor Ridgeview Wine Estate. One entry per person. Entries must be received by 5pm on Saturday October 1st 2022.