Businesses in the South East of England have been significantly disrupted by COVID-19. Many are now facing a transformational phase and getting this right means survival. The Sussex MBA offers a place where managers can rethink their strategy and remodel
At the University of Sussex Business School, we believe there are four pillars which are fundamental to providing the leadership needed to manage in today’s disrupted business environment:
• Digital work – Developing an understanding of digital work is crucial to operate efficiently in the current shift to digital technologies and virtual work environments.
• Innovation – Learning how to shift rapidly and develop new strategies to adapt to current disrupted environments.
• Resilience – Cultivating both the individual level wellbeing of team members, and the sustainability of business models.
• Policy – Broadening the ability to lobby and influence policy makers, at local, regional and national levels.
OUR PLACE IN THE SOUTH EAST OF ENGLAND BUSINESS COMMUNITY
These four pillars are the foundation of the Sussex MBA, which is designed for busy managers and employees that are working full-time. It is our ambition at the University of Sussex Business School to develop strong local partnerships with business associations, corporations and entrepreneurs. The Sussex MBA is a centre of distinction for the development of business talent in Sussex and the South East of England. It is accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA), a trademark of excellence held by only the top 5% of business schools worldwide. We are accredited by EQUIS, the most comprehensive institutional accreditation system for business schools.
THE SUSSEX MBA PARTNERSHIP SCHEME
We have created The Sussex MBA Partnership Scheme to support the local community. Whether you are a local business, a business group or an entrepreneur, we offer you the opportunity to develop a mutually beneficial relationship with the Business School.
• The scheme will support your talent development programme and be a major component of your current and future leaders’ training.
• You receive substantial savings on MBA fees.
• Your key managers get access to local, flexible study options, and the chance to tailor the course around the challenges and needs of your business. They can study part-time over two years, with in-class teaching held on Fridays and Saturdays only, typically three times per month between October and June.
• We encourage you to join the MBA advisory board, helping the Business School to shape business education to support the challenges you face.
• The Business School will benefit from having alumni in senior management positions with local employers to continually influence business education.
For more information: www.sussexmba.com
To discuss collaboration with the Business School email: email@example.com
External Engagement Manager